BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — KGET is teaming up with Adventist Health and Edible Schoolyard Kern County every Wednesday on 17 News at Sunrise to bring you healthy recipes that will get your family eating around the table again.
● 1 pound sugar snap peas, stem and string removed
● ¼ Cup olive oil
● ½ teaspoon salt
● 2 Tablespoons fresh fine herbs (parsley, chives, cilantro, dill), chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add peas and boil for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove peas from hot water and shock in ice water
to stop cooking process.
- Toss peas with olive oil, salt, and herbs.
- Serve and enjoy!