BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) – Jaxtin Martinez Westrum and Victoria Ahart, with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Kern County, joined Summer Fun on Sunrise to share how to make a Bubble Blower and slime.
- Plastic cups
- Dish soap
- Plastic straws
- Cup of water
- Using the marker, put a dot on the lower part of the cup where the straw will go.
- Using a skewer, poke a hole through the cup. (Adult can help with this part.)
- Once a hole has been made, push the straw through.
- Add water to cup but do not fill past the straw.
- Add a few drops of dish soap.
- Blow into straw to make bubbles.
- Glue, about one cup
- Small container
- Glitter (optional)
- Food coloring (optional)
- Add glue to small container.
- Add activator to glue.
- Add food coloring or glitter
- Mix all together until mixture does not stick to container easily.
- Take mixture out and knead together in hands.
- Enjoy slime!
For more activities by Jaxtin and Victoria, head to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Kern County Youtube page here.