(KRON) – Former Raiders’ wide receiver, Antonio Brown has been accused of sexually assaulting and raping his personal trainer, according to TMZ.
The lawsuit filed in Florida states the first claim happened in June 2017.
The woman claims, “Brown exposed himself and kissed without her consent.”
Brown went on to beg his trainer if she would continue to work for him.
The next claim happened on May 20, 2018.
The report states, “Brown cornered (her) forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her.”
This report comes after multiple problems surfaced with the Oakland Raiders organization.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
- Westside Parkway on-ramp at Truxtun Avenue to be closed tonight
- Lawmakers at odds over how to lower prescription drug prices
- Police search for 2 suspects in attempted auto theft from Moo Creamery
- Nestle selling its U.S. ice cream business in $4 billion deal
- State to host Oceano Dunes public works plan meeting Wednesday in Bakersfield