(KRON) – Former Raiders’ wide receiver, Antonio Brown has been accused of sexually assaulting and raping his personal trainer, according to TMZ.
The lawsuit filed in Florida states the first claim happened in June 2017.
The woman claims, “Brown exposed himself and kissed without her consent.”
Brown went on to beg his trainer if she would continue to work for him.
The next claim happened on May 20, 2018.
The report states, “Brown cornered (her) forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her.”
This report comes after multiple problems surfaced with the Oakland Raiders organization.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
- Live: Big Bear bald eagle eggs expected to hatch any moment
- Congressman Kevin McCarthy speaks about Valley water issues ahead of president’s visit to Bakersfield
- Alienstock returning to Nevada this fall
- Tomar control de sus finanzas, mejor regalo que puede darle a su pareja este día de San Valentín.
- Indiana man with ‘Crime Pays’ tattoo arrested after yet another police pursuit