SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Former Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster has made a return to the NFL after resigning in 2017 following a leaked video that showed what appeared to be Foerster snorting cocaine.
After a coast-to-coast transition, the familiar face will rejoin the San Francisco 49ers organization.
According to ESPN Staff Writer Jenna Laine, Foerster joined the 49ers during offseason but the news wasn’t announced.
This is the first job Foerster has taken since his resignation was announced on Oct. 9, 2017.
Foerster had vowed to seek professional help with his drug and alcohol addiction.
On the 49ers website, the coaching staff includes Head Coach Kyle Shanahan and 25 others — but does not include Foerster.
Foerster was previously the 49ers offensive line coach during the 2015 season before heading to Miami.
- Family of bullied boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to go to charity
- CVS and Walgreens warn there could be a shortage of hand sanitizer
- UPDATE: BPD arrests two wanted in business burglary
- Heavy police presence surrounding Greyhound bus near southbound 99
- Lawmakers divided over Pence being chosen to lead federal coronavirus response