SANTA CLARA (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers have placed wide receiver Marquise Goodwin on IR, according to ESPN’s Field Yates.
49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said Monday, Goodwin has been dealing with chronic knee/ankle pain and the team was evaluating treatment options.
Unfortunately for the receiver this means he will be out for the remainder of the season.
Goodwin signed a three-year, $20.3 million dollar extension last March with San Francisco.
Latest Sports Headlines;
- Prospect of 2nd Boston Marathon bomber trial brings anguish
- Kansas Senate race tests GOP leaders’ power to block Kobach
- Researchers say UK faces a Brexit brain drain to the EU
- St. Louis prosecutor chided by Trump faces primary challenge
- Woman with husband’s bones gets close look at Munich Airport