SANTA CLARA (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers have placed wide receiver Marquise Goodwin on IR, according to ESPN’s Field Yates.
49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said Monday, Goodwin has been dealing with chronic knee/ankle pain and the team was evaluating treatment options.
Unfortunately for the receiver this means he will be out for the remainder of the season.
Goodwin signed a three-year, $20.3 million dollar extension last March with San Francisco.
Latest Sports Headlines;
- Free flu shot drives taking place in Delano, Shafter on Friday
- Judge urges US to help find parents deported without kids
- 2nd Breonna Taylor grand juror criticizes proceedings
- Man indicted on child porn charges expressed interest in mass shootings, drove near Joe Biden’s home with note saying ‘execute’, authorities say
- CHP holding annual Tips for Chips fundraiser on Nov. 4