SANTA CLARA (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers Week 12 match up has been moved up to 8:20 ET for Sunday Night Football against the Green Bay Packers, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports.
ESPN announced on Tuesday the 49ers and Seahawks Monday night game had the biggest audience viewing they’ve ever experienced. The network reported 16.1 million viewers tuned in to watch the Monday night show down.
The Green Bay Packers are currently tied in second place with the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC division, while San Francisco sits at the top.
Following the good news, San Francisco announced the team will also play in primetime against the Los Angeles Rams on Dec. 21 at 5:15 PT.
The 49ers beat the Rams in Los Angeles Week 6, 20-7.
San Francisco will head into the toughest stretch of the season battling it out to remain on top to see if they can remain at the top of their division.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- South Dakota governor, exposed to virus, joined Trump on jet
- A look at a Colorado Black man’s death in police encounter
- Air District urges Valley residents to stay indoors as several wildfires affect air quality
- 26 DUI arrests and one fatal accident during Independence Day Maximum Enforcement Period
- France: Macron ousts interior minister after police protests