SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KRON) — The San Francisco 49ers were able to escape week 3 with a win following a series of turnovers against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The red and gold advance to 3-0 in their home opener after a 24-20 victory on Sunday at Levi’s Stadium.
After a rough first half filled with four turnovers including two interceptions and two red zone fumbles, the Niners kept their heads held high.
The win marks San Francisco’s first 3-0 start since 1998.
- Sports Friday BCHS Sendoff for State Football Title Game up North, Boys Hoops BCHS vs BHS, Condors Lose 6-5 in OT, NBA Lakers and Clippers both win on the road.
- Christmas in the Neighborhood brings holiday spirit to East Bakersfield families
- Dustin’s Diner opens for the Christmas season
- Mission at Kern County breaks ground on 40-bed expansion
- ‘The Nutcracker’ returns for weekend performances at Mechanics Bank Arena