(NBC) – A Georgia woman has quite the birth story to tell one day and she’s got police body cam to prove it.
The woman was in labor headed to the hospital with her mother driving when the SUV crashed. Police say the SUV crashed into a power pole and a fence before eventually coming to a stop.
If that wasn’t scary enough, police say the newborn was no where to be found.
Eventually, an officer was able to carefully pull the baby out from under the back seat with its umbilical cord still attached.
The infant was taken to the hospital. Both mom and baby are expected to be okay.
- ‘It’s time to hunker down’: Los Angeles residents told to stay home amid COVID-19 surge
- California lawmakers work on vaccine distribution schedule
- Houchin Community Blood Bank makes plea for donors as supplies run low
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan
- UPDATE: Missing 11-year-old found unharmed, Bakersfield police say