News

Virginia teen badly burned by charging phone

(WAVY) - An 18-year-old in Norfolk, Virginia teen says she was badly burned by her charging iPhone 7. 

Raele Manning-Moore believes she was sleeping on her phone when it overheated and left a half-dollar-sized burn on her upper arm. 

Moore says she took her phone to an Apple store, where staff members told her they'd take a look. Two weeks later, she still doesn't have a phone. 

Read more: http://bit.ly/2L57T6X


More Stories

Latest News

Video Center