STOCKTON, Calif. (KRON) – The United States Geological Survey is reporting multiple earthquakes that struck Thursday afternoon across Northern California.
Residents across the Bay Area reported feeling multiple shakes.
Here is where the initial earthquakes were reported:
- 6.0 magnitude near Smith Valley around 3:49 p.m.
- 3.4 magnitude near Walker around 3:57 p.m.
- 3.1 magnitude near Coleville around 3:58 p.m.
- 4.2 magnitude near Markleeville around 3:59 p.m.
- 3.7 magnitude near Markleeville around 4:01 p.m.
Dozens of aftershocks were reported following the initial 6.0 quake. Two of the largest being measured at magnitude 4.6.
At this time, there are no reports of injuries or damages.
Check back for more details as this is developing.