UPDATE (10:34 a.m. Oct. 14): Juanita’s Bakery, 2760 S. Union Ave., was added to the list.
Jalisco Meat Market, Jolly Kone, Deli Delicious in Delano and Lusecita’s Delicias have been removed from the list.
KERN COUNTY, Calif. (KGET) — Public Health has shut down 25 restaurants since Monday for failing to pay their annual health permit fees, according to the department’s website.
Each establishment received at least five letters and multiple phone calls regarding the overdue fees and was warned of closure if the fees weren’t paid, Public Health officials said.
Following is a list of the establishments:
- Jalisco Meat Market Mcfarland, 287 Browning Road, McFarland
- El Sabroso, 128 N. Main St., Buttonwillow
- Fair-View Market, 600 Ming Ave., Bakersfield
- Jolly Kone, 1212 Highway 46, Wasco
- Diaz Natural Products, 908 11th Ave., Delano
- Wasco Pizza and Diner, 1120 Highway 46, Wasco
- Guadalajara Meat Market, 741 E St., Wasco
- Sushilon Sushi Mariscos, 2199 1/2 Edison Highway, Bakersfield
- Elixir Cafe & Hookah Lounge, 1110 Calloway Drive, Ste. 500, Bakersfield
- Culichi Sushi and Mariscos, 3017 Wilson Road, Bakersfield
- Del Taco, 1640 High St., Delano
- El Puerto Seafood and Mexican Restaurant, 2105 Edison Highway P-9, Bakersfield
- Rosy’s Place, 624 Garces Highway, Delano
- Str8 Ball Sports Bar, 509 Ming Ave., Ste. B, Bakersfield
- Dollar Store More or Less, 252 Central Ave., Shafter
- A-1 Indian Groceries, 2400 Wible Road 5-6, Bakersfield
- Los Primos Meat Market, 210 Arvin Ave., Arvin
- Lusecita’s Delicias, 21124 Highway 46, Lost Hills
- Oxxo, 170 Main St., Buttonwillow
- Taco El Karni, 2760 S. Union Ave. #B, Bakersfield
- Red Zone Sports Bar & Grill, 3351 Panama Lane 350, Bakersfield
- Arco ampm, 6450 White Lane, Bakersfield
- Deli Delicious, 9801 Hageman Road, Bakersfield
- Deli Delicious, 620 Woollomes Ave., Ste. 108, Delano
- Deli Delicious 54, 9000 Ming Ave. O-5, Bakersfield