BODFISH, Calif. (KGET) — A small earthquake rattled the Kern County mountains early this morning near Bodfish.
A magnitude 3.0 earthquake hit about eight miles southeast of Bodfish just after 3 a.m., according to the U.S. Geological Survey. It had a depth of six kilometers. No aftershocks have been reported.
More top headlines on KGET.com
- Deputies arrest 2 in shooting that damaged vehicles, homes in East Bakersfield
- Kern supervisors declare local emergency due to water shortage
- Bakersfield’s Padre Hotel part of ‘Portals to Hell’
- Loss of smell and taste: COVID-19 effects could continue in patients for up to 6 months
- Man accused of tying up, beating roommate with machete says he went ‘a little overboard’: reports