BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — Dignity Health is offering several flu shot clinics in Bakersfield as well as one in Tehachapi.
Appointments should be scheduled online ahead of time. Walk-ins are available for pediatric patients only, according to Dignity Health. Here is the full list of available clinics:
- 3838 San Dimas St., Building A, Suite 200: Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 9:30-11:30 a.m., 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- 9500 Stockdale Hwy., Suite 103: Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 9500 Stockdale Hwy., Suite 200/201: Wednesday from 1-4:30 p.m., Thursday from 1-4:30 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 9500 Stockdale Hwy, Suite 203: Monday, Wednesday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (for pediatric patients and adults)
- 707 West Valley Blvd.: Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.