The Kern County Grand Jury is now accpeting applications to be on the 2019-2020 Grand Jury. The deadlne to apply is March 29.
Basic requirements for a Grand Juror are the following:
- Be a United States citizen
- Have resided in the County of Kern for the past year
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have sufficient knowledge of the English language
- Not served as a Grand Juror in any other county in California within the past year
- Have never been convicted of malfeasance in office or of any felony
- Not currently serving as an elected public official
For more information and to apply, visit kerncounty.com/grandjury.