Jeannine Johnson from It’s Your Party Bakersfield shows us some great ideas for throwing the perfect graduation party on a budget.
- Take advantage of inexpensive stores like 99 Cent Store and Dollar Tree– you shouldn’t have to spend a lot of money
- Collect school photos from throughout the years for a great centerpiece or decoration.
- Use the graduation cap as a guest book for party-goers to write the graduate words of encouragement
- Butcher paper in place of linen tablecloths, also a great way to write a note for the graduate
- Use college books and stack them in the middle of the table as centerpieces