If you’re still wondering what to get your grad, here are some ideas!
Consumer finance expert Andrea Woroch to give us some great deals and gifts for the grads in your life!
- Make your own dorm room basket, find a cute hamper filled with towels and an alarm clock. Make it personal by thinking about the grad’s personality.
- Polaroid Cameras: Graduates can take pictures in their dorm rom and put them up for decoration. They are about $50 and sometimes you can find previously used ones on Ebay.
- Tech accessories: Most students are getting ipads from parents, and a great piggy back is an accessory like an iPad keyboard or headphones.
- Subscriptions: A year-long subscription to Netflix, especially a college grad living on their own, couldn’t maybe afford a cable package but you get a subscription from Netflix and you could package it with some popcorn and candy.
- Tote bags, professional briefcase for handling resumes, computers, etc.