Community Action Partnership of Kern continues its efforts to help ensure people have a meal for the holidays with a food drive.
Through Oct. 13, you can donate non-perishable, non-expired food at all Rabobank branches in Bakersfield. You can drop off those items Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., and Fridays between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Organizers say the four-week drive will help replenish CAPK Food Bank’s inventory for the high-demand holiday season.
CAPK’s goal is to collect 4,000 pounds of food. Last year, donors provided more that 2,300 pounds of food.
There are five drop-off locations:
- Gosford Branch, 3990 Gosford Road
- Mount Vernon Branch, 2700 Mount Vernon Ave.
- Riverlakes Drive Branch, 3800 Riverlakes Drive
- Stockdale Branch, 5151 Stockdale Highway
- Truxtun Avenue Branch, 900 Truxtun Ave.