Kern County Superintendent of Schools is hosting their 18th Annual Kern County Teacher Recruitment Fair. The event is geared towards individuals who are fully credentialed, intern-eligible and have bachelor’s degrees.
Districts are interested in meeting individuals who qualify for:
- Multiple subject
- Special education
- Speech pathologist
- School nurse
- School psychologist
- Single-subject credentials
Some school districts are hiring CTE teachers as well. They are looking for people who possess a high school diploma or equivalent and at least three years experiences in the following industries:
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Arts, media, and entertainment
- Building and construction trades
- Business and finance
- Engineering and architecture
- Health science and medical technology
- Manufacturing and product development
All eligible individuals are encouraged to pre-register online at https://trf.kern.org.
The fair is scheduled for Saturday, March 17 from 8 a.m. to noon at the Larry E. Reider Education Center, 2000 K Street in Bakersfield.