MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 10 a.m. PST.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- Biden moves closer to formally winning Democratic nomination
- George Floyd protesters return to the streets as Trump decries ‘lowlifes’
- Police shove, make AP journalists stop covering protest in NY
- Continuing the conversation: How to promote positive change through honest discussions about race
- Magnitude 3.9 earthquake reported about 38 miles from Ridgecrest