PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, Aug. 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historic splashdown.
- Two people suffer non-life threatening injuries in Vagabond Inn shooting
- Kern County In Depth: County budget issues amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Fire officials to host virtual public meeting on Stagecoach Fire
- Panda Express donates masks to Memorial Hospital
- Harvick denies Keselowski in overtime at Michigan