(CNN) – One meal has made kids “happy” for four decades. The McDonald’s Happy Meal is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
And to mark the milestone, McDonald’s is bringing back some old school Happy Meal toys.
Beanie Babies, the Hamburglar and Power Rangers are just some of the retro toys that’ll be making a comeback.
If you want to grab one, you better act fast.
The toy lineup returns Nov. 7 through Nov. 11.
- GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski says she’ll oppose Supreme Court nomination before Election
- VBF Sunday Service – September 20, 2020
- Raiders eager to show off new digs in Vegas debut vs. Saints
- Kern County Public Health reports 130 new COVID-19 cases
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday