PALM HARBOR, Fla. (WFLA) — The community and local police officers showed support for a 3-year-old after her mom said no one showed up at her birthday party.
The party took place at John Chestnut Park in East Lake. There was decoration, food, and a bounce house. But there weren’t any guests.
The girl’s mom posted in a Trinity Facebook group: “No one showed up to my 3-year-old’s birthday party today. If anyone wants to bring their kids, there is a bounce house. We will be here until 3.”
Replies of support started flooding the post and shortly, the empty park was filled with kids and parents, all strangers to the girl and her mom.
And then deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office showed up, gifts in hand.
- Unused medication drop-off happening in Lake Isabella today
- Moneywise: Nationwide unemployment and how remote work could change the housing market
- County Administrative Officer shares why there is a push for the community to get tested for COVID-19
- Disney releases ‘Secret Society of Second-Born Royals’
- Have a hankering for corn dogs and cinnamon rolls? The Kern County Fair food drive-thru is set to open this morning