A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- 14-year-old boy battling cancer looks to community for blood stem cell transplant
- Snowfall expected this weekend could impact traffic on Interstate 5 through Grapevine
- Best Eats This Week: Burgers and cheesesteaks
- Family of missing 33-year-old man asks for help locating him
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship