SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Amazon kicked right-wing app Parler off its web hosting service, according to BuzzFeed News.
This means unless it can find another host, Parler will go offline once the order takes effect on Sunday.
Parler is an American microblogging and social networking service. It has a significant user base of President Donald Trump supporters, conservatives, conspiracy theorists, and right-wing extremists.
Earlier Saturday, Apple suspended Parler from the App Store after reportedly failing to follow safety guidelines.
“Parler has not upheld its commitment to moderate and remove harmful or dangerous content encouraging violence and illegal activity, and is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines,” Apple wrote in a letter sent to Parler, according to CNN’s Oliver Darcy.
Google announced Friday it suspended Parler from the Google Play Store.
- Garth Brooks set to perform at Biden inauguration, says it’s ‘not a political statement’
- Filipino fast food chain Jollibee coming soon to Bakersfield
- Jared Padalecki goes from ‘Supernatural’ to ‘Walker’
- 826 nuevos casos de COVID-19 hoy lunes en el condado Kern
- Fuertes vientos y levantamiento de polvo en el pronóstico a partir de hoy en el condado Kern