BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — Beginning Nov. 30, $25 gift cards will be given to any person who takes a COVID-19 test at a qualifying testing site.
The Board of Supervisors approved the purchase of 300,000 of $25 VISA gift cards on Tuesday. They hope this will improve the health of residents living within the lowest quartile census tracks to increase their testing.
- Public Health Nursing Mobile Testing Site
- Good Samaritan Hospital 901 Olive Drive, Bakersfield 93308
- Adventist Health in Lamont – Kern County Library 8304 Segrue Road, Lamont 93241
- OptumServed Arvin – Kern County Building 204 S. Hill, Arvin 93203
- OptumServed Rosamond – Kern County Library 3611 W Rosamond Blvd, Rosamond 93560
- OptumServed Wasco – Kern County Library 1102 7th Street, Wasco 93280
- Kern Valley Healthcare District – 4308 Birch Street, Mountain Mesa, CA 93240