TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Chick-fil-A announced Sunday night it will be temporarily closing its dining room seating in all restaurants across the nation over coronavirus concerns.
According to the fast-food chain, some of its restaurants may only offer service through the drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
The company said these changes will help limit person-to-person contact.
On Friday, Chick-fil-A closed all playgrounds to help focus heightened sanitation efforts in other areas of the restaurant, started serving meals in carry-out packaging and drive-thru guests will no longer be offered a printed menu.
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- Where is my stimulus check? Here are are some answers
- UPDATE: BPD looking for man wanted in two separate auto thefts
- Bakersfield Behavioral Healthcare Hospital holding Drive-Up Goodie Bag Give-A-Way next week
- Local Paralympian battles coronavirus while living abroad