TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Chick-fil-A announced Sunday night it will be temporarily closing its dining room seating in all restaurants across the nation over coronavirus concerns.
According to the fast-food chain, some of its restaurants may only offer service through the drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
The company said these changes will help limit person-to-person contact.
On Friday, Chick-fil-A closed all playgrounds to help focus heightened sanitation efforts in other areas of the restaurant, started serving meals in carry-out packaging and drive-thru guests will no longer be offered a printed menu.
- Man critically wounded in Knudsen Drive shooting
- LIVE: Gov. Newsom visits COVID-19 vaccination site in Earlimart
- Bomb squad called out to east Bakersfield after suspicious device found in trash can
- Candy Cáceres cumple una década con Telemundo Valle Central
- Fox Theater marquee dates now open for April