BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — The Kern County Department of Public Health and the Community Action Partnership of Kern(CAPK) are teaming up to host five COVID-19 vaccination clinics starting today and to go through next month.
The clinics are free and open to the public. The clinics will be held at local neighborhood CAPK Head Start early childhood education centers.
Location and times:
- Oct. 18 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Nov. 8 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 819 6th Street, Taft.
- Oct.18 from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Nov. 8 from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. at 119 N 10th Street, Taft.
- Oct. 20 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Nov. 10 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 1111 Bush Street, Arvin.
- Oct. 26 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and Nov. 16 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at 1825 Feliz Drive, Bakersfield.
- Nov. 1 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and Nov. 22 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at 115 Central Valley Highway, Shafter.
CAPK urges members of our communities to take advantage of these opportunities to help reduce serious
illness and death from this deadly virus.
For more information contact CAPK at 661-336-5236.