The law enforcement corruption scandal that first rocked Kern County in 2015 broke wide open Sept. 5 when the grand jury indicted two former sheriff’s deputies. Channel 17 has covered this story from the beginning and covered it from every angle. We present a collection of that coverage here.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: White House skeptical of Ford's offer to speak
- Standoff has Kavanaugh accuser's Senate appearance in limbo
- Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- Some Democrats warn of dangers of election overconfidence