The law enforcement corruption scandal that first rocked Kern County in 2015 broke wide open Sept. 5 when the grand jury indicted two former sheriff’s deputies. Channel 17 has covered this story from the beginning and covered it from every angle. We present a collection of that coverage here.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- California surgeon, girlfriend face new rape, other charges
- Nevada's famous pimp expected to win election despite death
- California zoo euthanizes beloved 47-year-old elephant
- Prosecutors disclose more misconduct by Weinstein detective