The law enforcement corruption scandal that first rocked Kern County in 2015 broke wide open Sept. 5 when the grand jury indicted two former sheriff’s deputies. Channel 17 has covered this story from the beginning and covered it from every angle. We present a collection of that coverage here.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Man who killed 3 in Colorado Walmart gets life in prison
- Democratic Sen. Warren, GOP challenger clash in debate
- Florida Panhandle medical care on life support after Michael
- Police hire raises criticism in New Mexico's largest city