Did you know?
In Kern County
- In 2015, 121 people were injured from DUIs.
- 21 deaths in Kern County were from DUIs.
- The average drunk driver has driven under the influence at least 80 times before their first arrest.
- 11 drunk driving arrests are made every day.
In the U.S.
- 50 to 75% of convicted drunk drivers continue to drive on a suspended license.
- Only time will sober a person up. Not coffee, exercising, or cold showers.
- On average, 2 in 3 people will be involved in a drunk driving crash in their lifetime.
- Drunk driving costs the United States $132 Billion a year.